Plan, build, and ship.
One tool. One price.
- Plan sprints using Iterations
- Get tailored reports for quick insights
- Filter and view Kanban views
- Slack, Figma, and VCS integrations
- Google OAuth login
- See progress on a Roadmap
- Create multiple Workflows
- Organize work by Teams or squads
- Access advanced Integrations
- Check progress with Reporting
- Unlimited everything
- Organize initiatives w/ Milestones
- Track plans w/ an expanded Roadmap
- Get insights with advanced Reports
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Multiple Workspaces for sandboxing
Anything! The Shortcut Trial is meant to give you an opportunity to truly test Shortcut’s features and to build processes that work for your team. You’ll have full access to Shortcut as a robust tool, including (but definitely not limited to): an Organization with unlimited Workspaces and user management, unlimited Observer users, our API, and outgoing webhooks. Feel free to experiment with using Teams and Projects, Epics and Milestones, Stories, Labels, and Custom Workflows together to create a project management environment unique and useful to your team.
Nope! You are welcome to add a credit card at any time, but you won’t be charged until your 14-day Trial is over.
We’ve created plans aligned to meet every organization’s needs and how they like to work, while also helping improve efficiency. Check out this blog post for help finding which plan is right for you.
The Shortcut Free Plan
Shortcut’s Free Plan provides small teams with everything they need to ship features quickly. This plan enables you to:
- Manage all ongoing work in Stories
- Plan multiple sprints using Iterations
- Get tailored reports for quick insights
- Filter and save different Kanban views
- Use our Slack, Figma, and VCS integrations
The Shortcut Team Plan
Shortcut’s Team Plan provides multiple software teams to plan and build collaboratively. This plan enables those teams to:
- See progress on an org-wide (and filterable) Roadmap
- Customize multiple Workflows so each team can work the way they want
- Organize work by cross-functional teams
- Leverage all our advanced integrations to connect Shortcut with other tools
- Keep track of ongoing work with a suite of Reports
The Shortcut Business Plan
Shortcut’s Business Plan provides everything modern software organizations need to plan, execute, and measure work. This plan enables such organizations to:
- Organize complex projects w/ Milestones
- Easily track plans with an expanded Roadmap
- Get detailed insights with advanced Reports
- Use multiple Teams to organize work and process as you scale
- Create multiple Workspaces for sandboxing and testing
- Get priority support and help with migrations/setup
The Shortcut Enterprise Plan
Shortcut’s Enterprise Plan provides everything mature product development organizations need to scale. This plan enables such organizations to:
- Scale their orgs with unlimited everything (well, everything at Shortcut)
- Get help with onboarding, training, and other questions from a dedicated CSM
- Additional priority support beyond even that
- Predictable pricing with volume discounts
- SSO, SAML, Okta, OneLogin, Azure, and additional admin options
If you have 10 or fewer users when the trial ends, you can simply use us for free or manually choose one of our paid plans (you will, of course, need to pay for that plan) to get access to the features included within it.
If you have more than 10 users and want to continue using Shortcut after your trial ends, you’ll need to subscribe to one of our paid plans. If you choose not to add a credit card, your Organization will be disabled and you won’t be able to access any of the features you used during the trial. However, we’ll keep everything as you left it, and you're welcome to log back in anytime to sign up for a paid plan and continue using Shortcut.
To add a credit card, go to Settings > Workspace > Billing, and update your billing information in the Card section. It’s also a good idea to review and update your billing contact information while you’re there.
Shortcut does not offer pro-rated refunds for cancelled subscriptions.
For this plan, we use metered billing, which means we charge you per user, per month during your yearly billing cycle.
On the yearly plan, we also bill you for the total number of users you have in your Organization on the day your Shortcut Trial ends, but you’re charged one time for the entire 12 month period at a discounted rate. For instance, if you have 11 users in your Organization on the day your Trial ends, you’ll pay 11 x $8.50 x 12, for a total of $1,122 for the entire upcoming year.