How to choose the right Shortcut plan for your software team
Shortcut empowers high-performance software teams to plan, build, and ship software, and then to follow that up by measuring how successful they were in doing so. Our platform is fast, usually a joy to use, and drives productive collaboration for everyone on the team and across the org.
Thousands of successful software teams use Shortcut to keep their teams happy, effective, and on track. But don’t just take our (and their) words for it. Try it out for yourself.
We’ve created plans aligned to meet every organization’s needs and how they like to work, while also helping improve efficiency. Which plan is right for you? Read on to find out.
Find feature comparisons and more details about our four-tier plans on the pricing page.
The Shortcut Free Plan
Shortcut’s Free Plan provides small teams with everything they need to ship features quickly. This plan enables you to:
- Manage all ongoing work in Stories
- Plan multiple sprints using Iterations
- Get tailored reports for quick insights
- Filter and save different Kanban views
- Use our Slack, Figma, and VCS integrations
The Shortcut Team Plan
Shortcut’s Team Plan provides multiple software teams to plan and build collaboratively. This plan enables those teams to:
- See progress on an org-wide (and filterable) Roadmap
- Customize multiple Workflows so each team can work the way they want
- Organize work by cross-functional teams
- Leverage all our advanced integrations to connect Shortcut with other tools
- Keep track of ongoing work with a suite of Reports
The Shortcut Business Plan
Shortcut’s Business Plan provides everything modern software organizations need to plan, execute, and measure work. This plan enables such organizations to:
- Organize complex projects w/ Milestones
- Easily track plans with an expanded Roadmap
- Get detailed insights with advanced Reports
- Use multiple Teams to organize work and process as you scale
- Create multiple Workspaces for sandboxing and testing
- Get priority support and help with migrations/setup
The Shortcut Enterprise Plan
Shortcut’s Enterprise Plan provides everything mature product development organizations need to scale. This plan enables such organizations to:
- Scale their orgs with unlimited everything (well, everything at Shortcut)
- Get help with onboarding, training, and other questions from a dedicated CSM
- Additional priority support beyond even that
- Predictable pricing with volume discounts
- SSO, SAML, Okta, OneLogin, Azure, and additional admin options
See a detailed comparison of which features are included in each plan on our pricing page.
You can find more information in the customer FAQs or chat with someone from the Shortcut sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project management tools do not have to be slow and outdated. Unblock your team, and start working more productively and collaboratively with Shortcut!