Introducing Enterprise Edition and a new-look for Shortcut.
Back in 2014, my co-founder Andrew and I were leading a team of engineers at a high-growth technology company. We found that most project management tools for software development are either too simple and don’t scale as teams grow, or are slow, bloated, and overly complex.
We believed that software-focused project management can be more enjoyable, and so Shortcut was born - a lightweight platform with the power to enable teams to create simply and efficiently. We designed Shortcut to remove the pain that developers feel when using project management tools to build products, all the while increasing every engineer’s visibility into their company’s top level goals and development milestones. Fast-forward to today - we are celebrating 1,000-plus active organizations and over 15,000 users on Shortcut.
As we’ve scaled as a company, we recognize that our customers need to be able to easily do the same. That’s why we’re excited to launch our Enterprise Edition.
Shortcut Enterprise Edition enables larger teams to build and collaborate, at scale, by offering:
- Enhanced security with SAML Single Sign-On (SSO). Enabled on both our web and mobile apps, you can choose between opting in all or a subset of your users to SSO.
- Robust privacy with closed organizations. Secure your data by ensuring that users can only interact with your company's workspaces
- Optimized workflow with a dedicated account manager and priority support. Your dedicated account manager will provide bi-annual team onboarding and training sessions and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Annual volume discounts for 100+ users. Enterprise users can have unlimited workspaces, observers, integrations, and API access.
- Stream data in real-time (coming soon). Easily connect CIubhouse to your data warehouse for real-time reporting alongside your other business metrics.
To find out more about Shortcut Enterprise Edition pricing, get in touch!
You may have noticed that our new Enterprise Edition offering isn’t the only change we have made to Shortcut today. To reflect the evolution of our company and our product, we have a new visual identity:
This new identity - encompassing a brand new logo, color palette and website - is intended to reflect our users “celebrating milestones and the wins” as they ideate, collaborate and create together. We encourage you to spend some time on our new website and re-skinned application to get a feel for our new look.
While our product and look has evolved the Shortcut mission is still the same - ensure software development teams can do their best work. We will always be committed to finding ways to make building software more enjoyable, while keeping the process simple.
The Shortcut team and I look forward to continuing to grow our platform so that you, and your team, can celebrate more wins, together.
Thanks for being a part of this journey.